Millions of people suffer with obstructive sleep apnoea, yet 80% are undiagnosed. Pharmacy Sleep Services provides a simple end to end solution for pharmacies to identify, test and treat patients with sleep apnoea.
Pharmacy Sleep Services provides:
- Discreet sleep testing at home
- No GP referral required
- No waitlist so you can get tested for sleep apnoea straight way
- CPAP therapy trial
- Ongoing support from your local pharmacy
- Access to sleep apnoea industry experts and products
- Access to Pharmacy exclusive CPAP device
- VIP access to Philips products
- Ongoing training & marketing support
- Web portal and e-Shop
We are the only pharmacy-based sleep apnoea program which offers pharmacies and patients access to all the market leading brands including:
Watch this short video to understand more about Pharmacy Sleep Services.
Over 700 pharmacies across Australia and New Zealand are already running the Pharmacy Sleep Services program. We are the preferred sleep service provider for Amcal, Guardian, Discount Drug Stores, Terry White Chemmart, Blooms the Chemist and New Zealand Pharmacy Guild.